Join our Lab

Q: Can I apply to join Dr. Long’s lab as a postdoctoral researcher?

A: Dr. Long is accepting postdoctoral researcher applications.  If you are interested in working with Dr. Long, contact him via email.

Q: Can I apply to join Dr. Long’s lab for graduate school?

A: Dr. Long is not currently accepting graduate students.

Q: What departments and programs are Dr. Long affiliated with?

A: Please apply through one of the following: Department of Plant Biology Department of Crop Sciences Program in Ecology, Evolution, and Conservation Biology

Q: Can I apply do undergraduate research in Dr. Long’s lab?

A: Yes, members of Dr. Long's lab are currently accepting undergraduate research applications.   Please contact a lab member whose research you would like to learn more about.

Q: What undergraduate research opportunities are available?

A: Coursework through the School of Integrative Biology (IB 390, IB 490, PBIO 599, BIOL 599), Coursework through the School of Molecular and Cellular Biology (MCB 290, 492), join the Environmental Fellows Program Capstone Project, joun the Undergraduate Mentoring in Environmental Biology (UMEB) program, join the TRIO McNair Scholars Program, or become an Undergraduate Hourly Research Assistant.

2018 summer internship program Oxford University undergraduate students and supervisors. Isla Causon, Stephanie Cullum, and Iulia Floristeanu (Supervisor: Steven Burgess); Pietro Hughes (Supervisor: David Drag); Lucy Manukyan (Supervisor: Amanda de Souza); Emma Raven and Robert Collison (Supervisor: Charles Pignon), Aoefie Sweeney (Supervisor: Anthony Digrado); Naomi Housego and Freya Way (Supervisor: Justin McGrath)

For changes or corrections to this site, contact the webmaster.